An admission to Living Faith School of the Supernatural is based on several requirements, which are listed below under, “Entrance Requirements.” Although we welcome all applications, we are only able to process those that are properly completed and submitted, and have all the requested documents and applicable fees by the deadlines.
The Admissions department will determine acceptance, and notify each applicant of his/her acceptance status.
- Apply online at lfsm.ca or contact the Admissions Office at (250) 763 2993, for an application
- Read the application instructions thoroughly for a current list of required documents that must be submitted along with your application (i.e.: official transcripts, references, etc).
- Obtain an Application for Admission from the Admissions Office or from the LFSS website (LFSM.CA)
- Must have a diploma from an accredited high school, (or equivalent).
- Submit completed admissions application with non‐refundable application fee of $35 along with pastoral reference forms
- Submit official transcripts from high school, (or equivalent).
Students applying to LFSS must be fully aware that their application will only be accepted if their lifestyle is concurrent according to the principles of the New Testament, and articles of ministry.
To ensure admission consideration for a given term, applicants in all categories must meet the application deadline.